- Business and financial crime, fraud, police and other investigations, directors representation
- Regulatory investigations by the HSE, Environment Agency, Trading Standards Agency etc.
- Transport, HGV’s, Public Inquiries and court representation
- Road traffic offences
I act for individuals, companies and partnerships who are charged with or investigated for potential offences by the police or other regulatory bodies. Although I am primarily based in Southampton I can work from any of the firm’s offices along with my assistant.
My practice generally covers London, the south east and south west and including the midlands.
My clients tend to be either companies or partnerships and their directors and managers across the whole spectrum of industry who are the subject of an investigation.
Outside of work I enjoy watching football and playing golf. I also have a boat which I share with my son.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Health and Safety Lawyers Association
- Association of Road Transport Lawyers
- The Law Society