I am a Trainee Legal Executive in the firm’s Corporate team.
I specialise in a variety of company secretarial matters, which include:
• Director and Shareholder Meetings;
• Share Transactions;
• Articles of Association;
• Residential Management Companies;
• Directors Duties;
• Persons of Significant Control Advice;
• Audit, Maintenance and Reconstitution of Company Statutory Registers; and
• Companies House Filing Requirements.
I also support the Corporate partners on larger transactions, which include:
• Mergers and Acquisitions;
• Due Diligence;
• Investment Work;
• Management Buy Outs;
• EMI Options; and
The role requires close attention to detail and a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved. It means our clients are assured that all the necessary legal documentation is under control and well managed. As a team we are dedicated to providing a high quality legal service to our clients.
I am an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and I am currently studying and working towards my Fellowship.