I am a solicitor specialising in Contested Trusts and Estates. I advise claimants and defendants in all types of contentious probate matters including:
- disputes over the validity of wills;
- claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975;
- property ownership disputes;
- estate administration disputes; and
- applications to remove executors, personal representatives and trustees
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, I worked as a paralegal on cross-border matters at a litigation-specialist firm. I have a Law (with French Law) degree, and read French Law in Aix-en-Provence, France.
Outside of work, I enjoy keeping active by playing tennis and skiing when I can. I enjoy trips to the theatre and travelling to different cities.