- Complex head, spinal and serious orthopaedic injuries
- Cases involving complex liability or causation issues
- Fatal accident claims
- Brain injury
I am an associate solicitor helping individuals who have suffered spinal cord injuries, severe head injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries to receive the compensation they deserve so that they can access the support, rehabilitation and medical care they require in order to carry on with their lives.
My areas of expertise are:
- Personal injury
- Catastrophic injuries – adult/child brain and spinal cord injury
- Fatal accident claims including coroner’s inquests
- Severe burns claims
- Significant orthopaedic injuries
I have worked on several multi-million pound claims and work closely with Damian Horan, senior partner and head of litigation services, and a number of other partners within the firm.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Member of the Health and Safety Lawyers Association