- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- Financial remedies upon divorce/separation
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements/disputes
- Schedule 1 Children Act
I have over 23 years’ experience in advising on all aspects of family law but in particular financial remedies upon divorce/dissolution. I have expertise in dealing with high value cases, particularly those involving business interests or pensions and those with an international element.
I also advise cohabiting individuals at the start or end of their relationship and on financial claims for children (Schedule 1 Children Act), as well as upon Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements for those considering marriage or during it.
I provide practical and realistic advice to enable my clients to make informed decisions. I am friendly and empathetic and understand that often my clients are facing difficult and challenging decisions. I am a member of Resolution and will always endeavour to deal with matters in a conciliatory way and I am also a trained collaborative lawyer.
I am a member of Resolution Pensions, Tax & Financial Remedies Committee and Co-Chair of Surrey Collaborative Pod.
Out of work I enjoy foreign travel and fine dining.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Member of Resolution
- Member of Resolution’s Pensions, Tax & Financial Remedies Committee
- Co-Chair of Surrey Collaborative Pod