Moore Barlow employment law experts David Ludlow and Chelsea Feeney, will highlight significant developments in employment law and give practical tips on how to manage the consequential changes in each case. They will also preview likely developments in employment law in the coming months.
This briefing is aimed at in-house HR professionals, owner-managers, senior directors and accountants.
Our team will cover, amongst other areas, the following fields:
- Contracts of employment
- Employment status incl. statutory “workers”, self-employed, freelancers and agency workers
- Unfair dismissal
- Restrictive covenants including non-competes
- Skilled workers and Sponsorship Licences
- Potential new legislation
The presentation will be followed by Q&A.
Thursday 20th October 2022
- 09:00am – Registration and a light breakfast
- 09:30am – Briefing
- 10:45am – Finish
Moore Barlow office, Woking – Concord House Church St East, Woking GU21 6H
David Ludlow, Partner Employment team – Moore Barlow
Chelsea Feeney, Solicitor Employment team – Moore Barlow