We are delighted that our popular FBO Forum can return in person this Autumn to discuss and give guidance on important and complex issues within the faith-based organisations sector.
- Date: Monday 21 November 2022
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Venue: Carlton Club, 69 St James’s St, St. James’s, London SW1A 1PJ
About the event:
A significant number of recent Charity Commission inquiries have highlighted that good governance remains a particular challenge for faith-based organisations.
Common issues include:
- the tension between spiritual authority and trustees’ legal authority,
- using assets in the best interests of the charity’s objectives
- managing conflicts of interest.
There will be plenty of time for questions and the seminar will be followed by drinks and canapés. This event is aimed at faith-based organisations.
- 6:00pm – registration
- 6:30pm – presentations
- 7:45pm – drinks & canapés