Guiding you and your organisation through COVID-19 recovery
As the UK emerges from Covid restrictions, business owners, investors, leaders and managers face a set of new challenges to ensure economic survival.
As everyone searches for opportunities, insight, certainty in our shifting environment, Moore Barlow is here to help guide you and choose the right path through regulatory change and risk management.
Whatever legal matters or concerns you may have, our lawyers are here to help by providing specific guidance on how to navigate these uncertain times.
Contact us today:
- Tel: (+44) 023 8071 8000
- Email: email@example.com
Stay updated: our Covid advice and resources
Throughout the pandemic, Moore Barlow has been using its legal expertise to produce a wealth of Covid-19 resources and advice to help you and your business.
Explore this below or contact us for specific advice.
News & legal updates
- COVID-19 Insights
- Back to school after lockdown 3 – Q&A
- Furlough scheme extended until September 2021
- Clarification on who can be furloughed
- Debt recovery update: enforcement of debts via High Court Enforcement Officers
- Travel abroad and compulsory quarantine – How do employers manage this?
- New support for directors: Corporate and Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
- Making your workplace Covid-19 secure
- Bracing your company for redundancies
Here at Moore Barlow, we’ve been rolling out a programme of regular webinars to replace our onsite and face-to-face events. Many of which are designed to help you and your business navigate the pandemic.
Explore more information on these upcoming webinars.
- Business contracts and technology
- Managing work from home arrangements: considerations for employers
- Emerging from lockdown and how to manage the return to the workplace
- Guiding charities through meeting protocols and how to efficiently conduct business
- Looking back going forward: an employment law update
- Dealing with Charity Property – an overview of the requirements of the Charities Act and how to comply with them
- Duties and responsibilities of charity trustees’ – what does good governance look like?
- Strategic Planning for 2021 – how should charities approach restructures and redundancies?
- Beware the automatic unfair dismissal
Explore all our previous webinars.
Contact us for specific legal advice
Our solicitors are here to provide you legal support and guidance, call us on (+44) 023 8071 8000 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19: double vaccinated NHS and social care staff can work despite instructions to self-isolate
Has Covid-19 changed estate planning?
Working from home guidance not to be lifted until 19 July
Right road back to the office
Webinar: Emerging from lockdown and how to manage the return to the workplace
Schools – the extended furlough scheme
Back to school after lockdown 3 – Q&A
Furlough scheme extended until September 2021
Due diligence considerations in relation to the Government’s CBILS and BBLS
‘No jab, no job’ – why we don’t advise employers to have a mandatory vaccination policy
Webinar: Guiding charities through meeting protocols and how to efficiently conduct business
Webinar: Dealing with Charity Property – an overview of the requirements of the Charities Act and how to comply with them