Guiding you and your organisation through COVID-19 recovery
As the UK emerges from lockdown restrictions, business owners, investors, leaders and managers face a set of new challenges to ensure economic survival. As everyone searches for opportunities, insight, certainty in our shifting environment, we are here to help guide you and choose the right path through regulatory change and risk management.
Your business may be still facing a number of different legal issues to deliver ‘business as usual’ – including the impact of COVID-19 on employees and staff, your business contracts and arrangements, your buildings and premises, increased bad debt and commercial disputes, and insolvency issues. You may also be struggling to take advantage of existing and new corporate opportunities.
With so many questions around returning to work, not to mention the changing nature of the workplace itself, our expert solicitors are here to provide guidance on how to navigate the uncertainty ahead.
We can keep you up to date with legal changes that may affect you, your staff, colleagues or family, from employment rights and financial support to property leasing, debt financing, settling contractual disputes or revisiting your contracts.
Latest news and updates:
- Debt recovery update: enforcement of debts via High Court Enforcement Officers
- New legislation for redundancy and notice pay of furloughed employees
- Travel abroad and compulsory quarantine – How do employers manage this?
- New support for directors: Corporate and Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
- Chancellor unveils coronavirus recovery plan to save jobs
- Making your workplace Covid-19 secure
- Bracing your company for redundancies
- Updated COVID-19 toolkit for independent schools
- Keeping children safe in education – new changes for September
We will be continuing our series of webinars looking at current business challenges and options you may be facing. More details on future webinars will follow shortly.
- New corporate insolvency rules – What are the risks and opportunities?
- Legal masterclass – Investing in distressed businesses
- The ongoing challenge of bringing staff back to the workplace
- Contracts and Insurance Dispute Management during Covid-19
- How can debt recovery improve cash flow during the coronavirus pandemic?
- To return to work – or not: The challenges of coronavirus and how employers manage returning to work