- Location: Flexible - Guildford or Southampton
- Fixed Term Contract
About the role
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor to join us as an integral part of our high performing professional People team. The role is currently on fixed term contract until May 2022 but there may be the possibility of it becoming permanent in the future.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition as part of the Talent Acquisition team and working closely with the People Business Partnering team and key stakeholders, you will own operational recruitment for your assigned roles and drive through and deliver resourcing activities on a day-to-day basis, updating processes, and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
The People team are based between our Southampton, Guildford, Woking and City offices and this role will be based in either our Southampton or Guildford office.
We are committed to providing excellent service to our clients and are looking for someone who shares this passion, who can work independently and add to the profile of our team.
This would suit someone who has in-house recruitment or maybe you are from agency, and you are looking for an opportunity to gain in-house experience. We need someone who is organised, efficient, delivers things in a timely fashion and is comfortable dealing with multiple recruitment activities.
Experience within a legal partnership, or indeed a partnership environment would be a bonus but is not necessary. We would be interested to find out what appeals to you about this role and Moore Barlow, so please provide a cover letter with your application!
Why should you apply?
It’s a new opportunity to be part of our recently formed Talent Acquisition team. We are building in new processes, best practise recruitment and soon to be implementing recruitment software. We’re a fun team with over 35 years of recruitment experience between us!
There is also the chance to learn and grow. We are looking for the right person to take responsibility for some of the roles where we need critical help at the moment, but working with the experience Head of Talent Acquisition to build out your own skills and learning.
Great Benefits: 28 days holiday (3 taken at Christmas as we close down), Life Assurance x 4, discounted offers.
Key tasks will include:
Key tasks of the role may include:
- Working cohesively with hiring managers & People Business Partners across all our divisions and Business support teams. You will be accountable for the end to end recruitment process working with key stakeholders on briefings to onboarding (including reviewing and screening candidates, arranging interviews, feedback etc) , reinforcing the Talent Acquisition process and interview criteria to push roles to live in the appropriate recruitment channels
- Create engaging adverts, search talent pools, execute direct sourcing and work with the PSL (Preferred supplier list) agency partners to source suitable candidates
- Fully qualify shortlisted candidates before sending across to the hiring manager, and then manage the full process from interviews through to offer stage
- Throughout the process you will be updating hiring managers on a regular basis on the status of their roles, managing their expectations in terms of best practices and predicted timelines all the way through to the offer onboarding and completing induction
- Drive recruitment innovation by continuously reviewing and improving our recruitment strategies, our Employee Branding and our direct hiring approach to keep Moore Barlow fresh and ahead of the competition.
- Accurate data and reporting of recruitment analytics for reports and to update and keep track of the recruitment budget
We are looking for people who can demonstrate:
- Previous in-house recruitment experience and passionate about hiring quality candidate whilst providing an outstanding candidate experience
- Experience of direct sourcing with consulting and closing skills
- Excellent systems skills with knowledge of how to be a “superuser” on an Applicant Tracking system
- Experience of recruiting in the legal sector would be beneficial, but not essential, as would professional services experience
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Glassdoor and used to being imaginative when it comes to direct sourcing methods
- Excellent organisation and recruitment administration skills, particularly in relation to interview management and booking
- Experience of working on multiple vacancies across different business units and levels, with evidence of how to do this well
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Obsession with making sure our values and behaviours are experienced by every candidate that interacts with us, regardless of channel of introduction or level
- Able to multi-task whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Personable and enjoy dealing with people, someone who finds it easy to build good relationships
What we look for:As above.
How to apply
Interested in a career at Moore Barlow? Please send your CV and cover letter to the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees and prospective employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.