- Location: Guildford
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable Senior Associate to join our fast-paced Residential Property team in Guildford. This will be a fee earning role working with a supportive team and managing your own caseload. We are a diverse, experienced and flexible team handling a very broad mix of residential property transactions.
Key tasks will include:
- Managing your own caseload from start to finish
- Increasing both your personal and team profile internally and externally to drive work into the department
- Assisting with marketing and business development for the department
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
What we look for:
- Must be a good team player willing to work cooperatively with others.
- Good organisation with strong administration skills.
- Able to produce a large quantity of work and complete tasks to strict deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent internal stakeholder and client handling skills.
How to apply
Interested in a career at Moore Barlow? Please send your CV and cover letter to the Human Resources team at email@example.com
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees and prospective employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.