- Location: Richmond
About the role
What are we looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to assist in the running of the office and reception, providing administrative support and an effective facilities service along with the Facilities Manager and rest of the Facilities team. You will be an excellent communicator, confident in liaising with clients and colleagues alike, be highly proactive with a “can-do” attitude and have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
We are happy to train someone up and are ideally looking for someone with good customer service and strong IT skills, as well experience using all Microsoft office packages including Excel.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, between the core hours of 8:00-17:30, with an hour for lunch, and flexibility to arrive earlier or stay later when required.
Why should you apply?
The Moore Barlow culture is open, diverse, and inclusive; it’s an environment of belonging, where people can thrive and be the best version of themselves. We strive to nurture our people and offer enjoyable, fulfilling, and sustainable careers. This includes providing the best training, great pay and rewards, a fantastic set of values, and more control over work life balance.
We’ve also won awards! Named as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK in The Times Best Law Firms 2021 list, we have also been widely recognised in Legal 500 UK 2021, the UKs leading guide to law firms, as 8 of our practise areas have been ranked Top Tier.
Key tasks will include:
- Providing an effective administrative and facilities management service.
- Providing front of house reception service including, greeting visitors and operating busy switchboard.
- Managing meeting room bookings, ensuring IT equipment and refreshments are provided as per requirement.
- Post processing, allocation and distribution including DX.
- Handling of legal documents – including Photocopying, Filing and Scanning, collating court bundles.
- Data entry, database management, assisting in archiving.
- Ordering office supplies, couriers and taxis.
- Manual handling and small repairs.
- Handling cheques, petty cash and reconciliations.
- Additional general office administrative tasks as assigned.
What we look for:• Experience as an office junior, customer service or administrative would be an advantage. • Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. • Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work. • Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • You must be enthusiastic, and highly pro-active. • Professional and well presented • Flexible with the ability to manage your time and workload. • Dependable and reliable. • Willing to learn and evolve.
How to apply
Interested in a career at Moore Barlow? Please send your CV and cover letter to the Human Resources team at email@example.com
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees and prospective employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.