- Location: Guildford or Southampton
- Deadline: 21/01/2022
About the role
What are we looking for?
This is a new role within our Corporate team due to growth. This position can be based in Guildford or Southampton, as we are looking for the right person to join our team and for it to also be right for you.
Who does our Corporate team act for?
We are trusted advisers for:
• Owner-managed businesses with a turnover of up to around £10m.
• SMEs with a turnover of between £10m and £100m.
• Owners of the above businesses, who are typically seasoned entrepreneurs.
• Serial acquirers, many of whom are private equity backed.
• PLCs – especially AIM-listed and those using larger and City firms who are looking to lower costs.
What are our sector specialisms?
• Technology – i.e. all activities around digital technology and information processed digitally.
• Financial Services.
• Life Sciences – i.e. all activities around the provision of medical devices and drugs.
• Industrials and Manufacturing.
• Real Estate.
• Retail, Leisure and Hospitality.
• Telecommunications and Media.
Key tasks will include:
We are seeking a 1 to 4 year qualified solicitor to join our top tier Legal 500 Corporate team to work on a wide range of matters, including:
· Mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
· Management buy-outs and buy-ins.
· Private equity.
· Debt and other fundraisings.
· Joint ventures.
· Corporate reorganisations and restructurings.
· Shareholders agreements.
· Option and employee incentivisation schemes.
How to apply
Interested in a career at Moore Barlow? Please send your CV and cover letter to the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage a diverse workforce and ask that all prospective candidates complete our diversity questionnaire. Please submit this along with their CV and cover letter.
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all employees and prospective employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.